Aluminium Alloy Die Casting Parts CNC Machining Aluminium Cover
|FOB Price:||US $0.3-0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.3-0.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DM170323-12
- Die Casting Method: Soluble Die Casting
- Machining: Machining Center
- Surface Preparation: Shot Peening
- Tolerance Grade: 6
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Tolerance: 0.005-0.1mm
- Business Type: Factory Manufacturing
- Trademark: OEM, DYNAM
- Specification: 0.6kg
- Die Casting Machine Type: Hot Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Electronic Accessories
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 2
- QC System: 100% Inspection Before Shipment
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.6-3.2
- Process: Die Casting and CNC Machining
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag+ Carton Box + Wooden Case
- Origin: China Mainland
|Common material||Aluminum alloy: YL102,YL104,ADC10,ADC12,A380 and similar materials.|
|Zinc alloy: Zamak2, Zamak3, Zamak5 and similar materials.|
|Technical parameters||Casting weight range:0.005kg-100kg|
|CNC Machined Surface Roughness (Ra/μm): 0.8|
|Casting outline dimension size (mm): 1200*1200*500|
|Pressure tonnage: From 80 to 1,600 ton|
|Casting Min. Wall Thickness 0.5mm|
|Casting Min. Linear tolerance 0.05mm,|
|Casting Min. Position tolerance: 0.1mm|
|Surface treatment||Sand blasting, shot blasting, painting, polishing, powerd coating etc.|
|Software||PRO/E, Auto CAD, Solid Works, Ug, CAD, CAM|
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, DIN, ISO, BS, JIS|
|Packing||A. Plastic Bag+ Carton box|
|B. Plastic Bag+ Carton Box + Wooden Case|
|C: Packing according to customer design requirement|
|All our products will be well packed to keep off damage or moisture.|
|Delivery days||Nomally 30 days upon receiving the prepayment, subject to the volume of the pratical order.|
Sample: Product drawing → Technics Analysis →Professional design→2D/3D contrast→ Machining and inspect the mould →Test (cast) →Approve
Lot Production: Inspect the raw material→ Smelting→ Die Cast→ Inspect material component→ Cut the gate→Grind the gate→ Shot blasting→ Inspect castings→ Adjustment→ Surface treatment→ Machining the castings→Inspect dimensions→ Final checking→ Packing (rust prevention)→ Shipment
We are a professional manufacturer of machinery & casting products, owning meanwhile several cooperative factories.
Competitive price as well as high quality
With experienced technical engineers and strict inspection, our factory can help you lower cost and provide high quality products.
Fast and specialized response
We take technically every enquiry and order seriously. We have all our engineers at your desposal to ensure fast and specialized response.
We believe only good quality and honesty ensure long term cooperation. Therefore we would rather focus on the production itself but not on sales strategy.
- Raw material check before the production;
- 100% inspection on critical dimensions with high accuracy of +/-0.005mm.
- Periodical inspection during production to keep the correct tolerance.
- 100% inspection before the shipment.
- Factory direct price and on time delivery.
- Small quantity acceptable.
- OEM workable.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer. Most of our staffs including our general manager own over 10 years' export experience on designing and producing machinery parts.
2. How can I get some samples?
If you need, we are glad to offer you samples for free, but the new clients are expected to pay the courier cost, and the charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
3. Can you make casting according to our drawing?
Yes, we can generally make casting according to your drawing, 2D drawing, or 3D cad model. Were the 3D cad model supplied, the development of the tooling could be more efficient. But without 3D, based on 2D drawing we can still make the samples properly approved.
4. Can you make casting based on our samples?
Yes, we can make measurement based on your samples to make drawings for tooling making.
5. What's your quality control device in house?
We have spectrometer in house to monitor the chemical property, tensile test machine to control the mechanical property and CMM checking method to control the casting detect under the surface of casting.